Saturday, October 20, 2007

Weird Dreams are Bothering Me


And there was a part where the package started leaking and a bit of the cat tail dripped off of the corners...

Strange, it's been a few days since the dream and I can still remember that bit very vividly. I was panicking because the cat was starting to melt and I hadn't made my decision of whether or whether or not to buy it. As soon as the tail dripped (more like squeezed) out, the owner took the squelchy package and told me I could get a new one if I wanted.


"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad... The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had..." - Gary Jules

Speaking of surreal terrors:

Frank the Bunny is starting to fascinate me.

Donnie Darko in film class!

Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment